Sunday, March 25, 2012

Thought for the Day - 25th March 2012 (Sunday)

In the Geeta Lord Krishna emphatically told Arjuna,"Many people anxious to offer uninterrupted worship to God, desire to go into the thick forest; this is an insane step. There is no need to seek the jungle as if I am only there. There is no place where I am not; there is no form which is not Mine. I am the five elements: earth, water, fire, air, ether! Where can you find a place devoid of one or other of these five? The fiery nature of fire is I Myself; I am life in all living beings. I am the strength of the strong, the strength that is free from greed and lust. To experience My presence and My glory, there is no special place, for I am everything, everywhere, ever."

Dalam Gita Sri Krishna dengan tegas mengatakan kepada Arjuna, "Banyak orang menginginkan memanjatkan doa/ melakukan ibadah tanpa gangguan, menginginkan pergi ke hutan lebat; ini adalah kebodohan belaka. Tidak perlu mencari hutan seolah-olah Aku hanya ada disana. Tidak ada tempat di mana Aku tidak ada disana, Tidak ada Wujud yang bukan Diri-Ku. Akulah kelima unsur: tanah, air, api, udara, ether! Dimana engkau bisa menemukan suatu tempat yang tanpa salah satu dari kelima unsur tersebut? Aku ada dalam semua makhluk hidup. Aku adalah kekuatan yang sangat kuat, kekuatan yang bebas dari keserakahan dan nafsu. Untuk mengalami kehadiran-Ku dan kemuliaan-Ku, tidak ada suatu tempat yang khusus, karena Aku adalah segalanya, Aku ada di mana-mana, selalu."

-BABA

No comments: